26 September 2012
Posted in Our Planet, Our Universe
Imagine traveling into space 13 billion light-years away. What would you see? What great discoveries would you uncover? Just recently the Hubble Space Telescope captured the farthest view ever into the universe’s past, revealing thousands of unexplored galaxies billions of light-years away.
Over the last 10 years the Hubble Space Telescope has taken more than 2,000 images shot by several cameras leading up to one remarkable composite. The final image shows over 5,500 galaxies in just a tiny view. Wow! That’s a lot!
- Double the Discovery, Double the Sun
- Try This At Home - Backyard Trackyard
- The Rare Blue Moon
- PR: Giant Screen Film Space Junk Premieres at Orlando Science Center
- Record-Breaking Galaxy Cluster Stuns Scientists
- PR: It’s Back! Walmart $5 Day at the Orlando Science Center
- PR: Orlando Science Center Brings Home The Gold!