Orlando Science Center strives to provide necessary accommodations by offering ADA and Limited English services to make our experience enjoyable.
For Information on OSC's Grievance Procedure, Limited English Plan and the Notice Under American with Disabilities Act, the following links are provided:
- Grievance Procedure – English
- Notice Under Americans With Disabilities Act – English
- Limited English Proficiency Plan – English / Spanish.
If you suspect that you have been discriminated against, please fill out the Section 504/ADA/LEP Grievance Procedure Form at the bottom of this page.
- Accessible parking spaces located on all four levels of our parking garage. Main entrance located on Level 2 across the Sky Bridge.
- Oversize vehicles 8’ or less in height may find accessible parking on the ground level. Vehicles parked in these locations must display a State issued disable parking permit.
- A garage elevator located on the North side is available to access the Level 2 entrance into our facility.
- There is a $5 charge per vehicle to park or we offer free parking to Orlando Science Center Members.
- Wheelchair Access: A limited number of wheelchairs are available at the time of admission, free of charge. Please contact a Guest Services Representative at the Admissions Desk for details.
- Large print daily program schedules available upon request at the Admission Desk located on Level 2.
- The Dr. Phillips CineDome, an eight-story domed theater, offers printed theater scripts for large format films. Scripts available upon request, please notify the usher prior to entering.
- Speaker phones are available for use upon request, please contact a Guest Services Representative upon arrival for assistance.
- If an American Sign Language Interpreter is requested, a two-week advance notice is needed to secure the service. For additional information please contact Debra Gordon, Section 504/ADA/LEP Coordinator at 407.514.2029 or email email@example.com.
- The Dr. Phillips CineDome, an eight-story domed theater, is accessible via Level 1 entrance and our wheelchair access located via Level 3. You may access the Level 3 wheelchair entrance by taking the elevator to Level 3. Limited companion seating is also available.
- Restrooms available on all levels of the facility and are accessible to guest with disabilities. Private baby changing rooms located on Level 1 and Level 3.
- Private nursing lounge located on Level 3.
- Gender-neutral, single-stall restrooms are available on Levels 2, 3, and 4.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Please check in with a Guest Services Representative on Level 2 so we may notify our NatureWorks Team that a service animal is on property.
- “Service animals” are defined as an animal that is trained to perform tasks for an individual with a disability.
- The tasks may include, but are not limited to, guiding, alerting, pulling, assisting, retrieving or performing other special tasks for someone with a disability.
- A service animal is not a pet.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
- The Orlando Science Center operates in accordance with nondiscriminatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and any amendments to these Acts. No individual shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, age, gender (including gender identity), sexual orientation, religion, or any other legally protected classification, be excluded from participating in, be denied benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program, service, or benefit provided by the Orlando Science Center.
- It is the practice of Orlando Science Center to provide language access services to populations of persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) who are eligible to be served by our programs. Such services will be focused on providing meaningful access to our programs and services.
- If you suspect that you have been discriminated against, please fill out the form below, or contact Debra Gordon, Section 504/ADA/LEP Coordinator at 407.514.2029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando Science Center is committed to providing a safe and friendly environment for all guests.