With school start dates delayed, Orlando Science Center is now offering Extended Summer Camp options for grades K-5 to support the needs of caregivers in our community.
From August 10-21, we are offering single and multi-day offerings from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day so families can pick a schedule that works best for them.
With the new update to Orange County Public School start dates, Orlando Science Center is also offering a Specialized Learning Track for OCPS students for the same cost and schedule as our Extended Summer Camps.
Beginning on August 10, this specialized learning track will include:
- Single and multiple day options from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Staff support for student’s virtual learning via LaunchED
- Facilitated learning environment with small learning pods
- Individual school supplies required for lessons will be included in registration
- Device accessibility through BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) or use of Orlando Science Center student computers (rental fee not included in tuition)
- STEM Enrichment provided at the conclusion of the virtual learning day based on camp theme
- Lunch (can be purchased separately through our food partners)
- Supervised outdoor recess in Loch Haven Park
Please register your camper online for one of the existing extended summer camp offerings. Once they are registered, please call 407.514.2112 to have your camper placed on the Specialized Learning Track. Space is limited.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Refunds will only be issued on cancellation requests made two weeks prior to the start of your camp session. A 20% processing fee is deducted from all refunds.
Camps may only be rescheduled for a $10.00 fee up to two times. No refunds will be issued for rescheduled sessions. Once camp has begun no refunds or rescheduling will occur, additionally there are no partial refunds for missed days of class.
Orlando Science Center offers hands-on STEM summer camps so that children entering Preschool* through Grade 9 can dive deep into their favorite topics while school is out!
In an age dependent on innovation and creativity, our programs provide children with a platform for cultivating their interests while working collaboratively with their peers to develop lifelong skills that will enrich their lives and future community.
In addition to developing an engaging and educational curriculum, our team has worked with the American Camp Association and their CDC liaisons to help us design a high quality health and safety plan to support campers and staff.
Update Regarding Summer Camp Check-in and Check-Out:
Please note that preschool campers will enter through Entrance A and all other campers will enter through the bridge in the garage. There has been a change to the times for check-in and check-out. Campers will be checked in no earlier than 8:00 a.m. and checked out no later than 5:00 p.m.
Extended Summer Camps
Members / General Public
$90 / $100
$135 / $155
$175 / $200
$210 / $240
$240 / $270
Kindergarten – Grade 2
Kindergarten – Grade 2