Now Open on Level 1
KidsTown is a spot where children under 48" tall can explore their world in a town designed just for them. Fun abounds for even the littlest scientist in this pint-sized town. This miniature town introduces science concepts through whole-body experiences, hands-on interactives and opportunities for imaginative role-playing. Water tables, automotive garage, orange juice processing plant and more invite the joyful hands-on creative play that is so important to the cognitive development of young children.
- Pick and sort oranges at the Orange Grove Factory
- Explore the KidsTown tree
- Discover what's under a City Street
- Float boats at the Waterfall
- Build dams and channels at the Water Table
- Play mechanic in the Super Service Center
09 February 2012
Posted in KidsTown
Recently, a team from Universal Orlando Resort donated their time and talent to help us renovate the Orange Grove in KidsTown. Here are some photos from their time here. Some of the work they did included:
- Repainting the scenery
- Fixing the mechanics of the grove
- Changed the bike with a John Deere tractor
To our friends from Universal and everyone that contributed to the 5 for the Grove campaign, we can't thank you enough!