Our live, STEM-focused virtual field trips are led by a member of our education team and are aligned to science standards.
Bring our educational offerings to your classroom digitally using Webex or your preferred virtual platform. All you’ll need to connect with us is an internet connection and a computer with a webcam!
Topics & Descriptions
Kindergarten: Little Engineers
Anyone can be an engineer, and it's never too early to start! Put your hands to work exploring, creating, and improving as you discover what's possible with a little bit of engineering know-how. The sky's the limit - literally!
Grades 1–2: Powerful Pollinators
Let’s get to the root of the problem! Use your STEM skills to design a pollination system and learn how plants grow. Allow your imagination to blossom!
Grades 3–5: Roller Coaster Physics
Three ingredients are needed for any good roller coaster: gravity, energy, and engineers! Use the Engineering Design Process, learn about potential and kinetic energy, and try not to let friction slow you down as you build the most epic coaster ever!
Grades 6–12: OSCSI
Step into the shoes of a forensic scientist - but watch your step! Clues are hidden around every corner, waiting to be discovered, collected, analyzed, and matched to a potential suspect. Can you use your science skills to figure out whodunnit?
Coming Soon: Pompeii: The Immortal City virtual field trip options for Grades 3–12.
Virtual Field Trips Packages
$175 per class
- A 60-minute interactive program for up to 32 students
- A technology check prior to the program
- PDF materials list
- Bonus independent science activity for further exploration
$225 per class
All of Standard Package, plus:
- Access to our online video library featuring exclusive OSC content
- 2 extension lessons developed by our science educators
- Science connection PDF with teacher and student resources
- Literacy connection PDF with fiction and nonfiction resources
$325 per class
All of Standard Package
All of Deluxe Package, plus:
- Materials kit for eight groups of up to four students per group
Request a Reservation
The first step in booking a field trip is to complete the Reservation Request form below.
Please Note: Your virtual field trip is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from our Reservations Department.