Put a spring in your step by making Orlando Science Center your Spring Break destination!
Grab your friends and family and blast off with Above and Beyond, presented by Boeing, become busy bees in The Hive: A Makerspace and meet some of Florida’s most extraordinary wildlife in NatureWorks. With so much to see and do, we’re breaking down the top seven ways the Science Center is sure to brighten your spring break.
- Above and Beyond – Reach new heights with the newest traveling exhibit to land at the Science Center! Journey through the history of flight and discover where humans are taking off to next. Hop on an elevator to space, spread your wings and put your aviation skills to the test in this fascinating exhibit.
- Animal Encounters – Get up close and personal with incredible Florida wildlife! Discover Florida’s fish and reptiles during Swamp Talk, meet animal ambassadors during their scheduled encounters and even experience the opening weekend of Animal Inspired. This live show explores how the amazing abilities of our Animal Ambassadors have inspired today’s technology.
- Workshops – Unleash your creativity in The Hive: A Makerspace and Dr. Dare's Lab! Whether you’re 8 or 81, you’ll have a blast making bee houses, learning to 3D print, embroidery and design kites during our exciting workshops.
- Live Science Shows – Learn something new by experiencing one of our many live science shows! Join us on a guided tour of the solar system at Science on a Sphere and go on a safari around DinoDigs. Even discover if you have what it takes to go to space in So, You Wanna Be An Astronaut?
- Break Camps – When school’s out, break camps are in! Give your child the gift of STEM learning with our break camps that bring fun and science together. From uncovering archaeological mysteries to discovering the science behind superpowers, your elementary-aged children will explore science an exciting and engaging way.
- Great Bear Rainforest – Run wild with the magnificent creatures that call Canada’s remote Pacific Coast home. In this stunning and poignant giant-screen film, discover the elusive spirit bears of the Great Bear Rainforest and join the movement to help protect their land. Narrated by Ryan Reynolds and scored by famous movie composer Hans Zimmerman, this incredible new film will delight and move you.
Please note timed experiences are subject to change. Pick up a daily schedule upon your arrival for up-to-date show times.