Orlando Science Center is pleased to present Advent Health for Children throughout the exciting duration of Otronicon. With groundbreaking equipment that is transforming the healthcare industry, this an opportunity to see and experience innovative technology that is difficult to find anywhere else.
Be sure to stop by their welcome table for an Advent Health for Children’s passport including activities to complete for a special prize!
Here’s what you can expect from a few other Advent Health exhibitors during Otronicon, January 18 – 21, 2019! Please note that some of these exhibitors may only be present on select days.
Advent Health For Children
- Globus Excelsius Robotic Navigation - Globus Medical designs cutting-edge technologies that revolutionize surgery and optimize patient care. Learn about multi-functional robotic navigation, imaging versatility, and unique real-time information in surgical technology.
- Mission FIT - For those who want to receive personalized feedback about their health, the Mission: FIT Possible booth features the latest in health and fitness, including the In-Body Machine, Pedometer challenges, FIT Trivia, FIT challenges, and more. Receive personalized information about your muscle mass and basal metabolic rate, exercise your brain with FIT trivia, and jump into action with a step challenge.
- Laparoscopic Training Boxes - Build basic to advanced surgical skills for the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery or procedural knowledge.
- Mimic - The flexVR™ is a simulator with integrated controllers, foot pedals and a 3D monitor that enables surgeons to learn how to use the surgical robot. It presents life-like training situations. The model being presented is the first robotic console trainer that is compact and portable.
- Mazor Robotics – Mazor Robotics Guidance System is transforming spine surgery into a highly-accurate, state-of-the-art procedure that uses mechanical guidance and 3D planning software.