Fandom Weddings: Lord of the (Wedding) Rings
Grab your favorite hobbit and join the Fellowship! We wanted to cover one of our favorite themes this week. The Lord of the Rings world of JRR Tolkien adds a vast and magical personality to your special day that is incomparable! Couples can become creative whether they are highlighting the Shire or Rivendell, Florida’s easily procurable Spanish moss helps add a folk feel to the centerpieces or even the aisle to transport you and your guests to a fantasy Lord of the Rings wedding.
As many couples check fun hobbit inspired music and table décor off their must-have list, guests feel as if they have been transported to a different world with dragons, dwarves, elves, hobbits, and wizards alike. Couples love to put this dramatic and beautiful Lord of the Rings spin on their wedding day, to bring some of their own personality to it.
We love seeing Lord of the Rings weddings come to life with elements like:
- Tolkien-inspired rings and detail shots
- The Evening Star necklace either on the table or around our bride’s neck
- Tables named after different lands and places across Tolkien’s world
- Enchanting pictures on our digital screens and music playing while guests arrive
- Play Shire-inspired music in the background, while your guests find their seats
Whenever we have a chance to see our couple’s personalities creep into their wedding details, we are always eager to help bring it to life. We want to be the Sam to your Frodo, to guide you along the way, and, if necessary, carry you the last bit. We want your day to be as enchanting as these tales are for you and your fiancé.