Fandom Dinosaur Wedding Ideas For Couples That Love Paleontology, Jurassic Park, or Just Dig Dinos!
Jurassic Park is one of the nation’s biggest hits! It came back to us with Jurassic World and it continues to be a favorite among our couples whose creative dinosaur wedding ideas keep getting better and better! With DinoDigs being one of the best options for your reception, we have seen our couples take this dinosaur wedding theme and run (in heels) with it!
Whether you like the classics or the newer versions, Jurassic Park is a theme that works with today’s trends of Palm Fronds and tropical florals. It transports your guests into a world all your own and can add a bit of personality to your elegant wedding.
DinoDigs, our largest indoor reception space, makes the perfect backdrop to welcome your guests into a Jurassic World unlike anything they’ve seen before. Our larger than life T-Rex will greet you as you walk in, and you’ll dance the night away surrounded by prehistoric fossils
Here are a few dinosaur weddings ideas that will transport you back in time for your wedding:
- Say your vows in front of our own Sun, projected on our suspended 3-D globe in Our Planet!
- Palm Fronds are all the rage anyway! Incorporate them in your aisle and on your reception tables.
- Dancing Dinos! Nothing says let’s get this party started like someone dancing away in an inflatable Dino costume.
- Consider walking down the aisle to an elegant version of the Jurassic Park theme done by violins
- Incorporate your theme into unique centerpieces that guests are sure to love
- Decorate your reception with tropical florals and large greenery pieces. Topping it all off with a great T-Rex sign!
Adding this meteor-defying theme always brings a fun spin and personality to your special day!