We believe everyone should be able to engage in hands-on science learning and immersive experiences.
Our Science For All access program allows EBT and WIC cardholders access to the Science Center at a low cost. Orlando Science Center is a member of the Museums for All program, an initiative of the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Annual family memberships usually cost $165, but are available for $25 through Science For All. Members enjoy a long list of benefits including free daily admission and parking, free admission to events like Otronicon, discounts at on-site retail locations, and more.
- See application below for eligibility requirements
- Limited Science For All memberships are available; submission of an application does not guarantee approval
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing after you have submitted your application
- Family membership includes two adults and all children under 18 years old
General admission includes all four floors of exhibits, educational and Hollywood films, and live programming during the Science Center’s regular daytime hours.
- Show your Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) or WIC Card with a State issued photo ID matching the name and State as the card.
- Receive $3 admission per person for up to six individuals.
- Cardholder must be present at time of admission
- Discount applies to general admission and may not be applicable for special engagement such as Science Night Live, exhibits or certain events.