We believe everyone should be able to engage in hands-on science learning and immersive experiences.
Our Science For All access program allows EBT and WIC cardholders access to the Science Center at a low cost. Orlando Science Center is a member of the Museums for All program, an initiative of the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Science For All Membership
Annual family memberships usually cost $165, but are available for $25 through Science For All.
- See application below for eligibility requirements.
- Limited Science For All memberships are available; submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing after you have submitted your application.
- Family membership includes two adults and all children under 18 years old.
Science For All General Admission
Receive $3 admission per person for up to six individuals.
General admission includes all four floors of exhibits, educational and Hollywood films, and live programming during the Science Center’s regular daytime hours.
- Show your Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) or WIC Card with a State issued photo ID matching the name and State as the card.
- Cardholder must be present at time of admission.
- Discount applies to general admission and may not be applicable for special engagements such as Science Night Live, Blockbuster exhibits or certain events.