This summer, when the sun goes down, your IQ goes up as you experience science fun and discovery, plus a few added surprises, during late nights at Orlando Science Center. On Fridays and Saturdays from July 5 through August 10, the Science Center will host “Science After Sundown” with telescope viewings on the Terrace, special workshops in The Hive: A Makerspace presented by The Isaacs Family, Hollywood films in the Digital Adventure Theater and all exhibits open until 11:00 p.m.
With OSC open late, visitors will enjoy more time for exploration, inspiration, and imagination. Plus, experience the Science Center with fewer crowds than during daytime hours. Come later in the day and stay through the evening, or just stop by for a unique date night out!
Please note, although the building is open until 11:00 p.m., ticket sales will cut off at 10:00 p.m.
Awesome experiences during Science After Sundown:
- Catch a Laser Light Show in the Dr. Phillips CineDome.
- Enjoy stellar views of the night sky with telescope viewings on the Terrace beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Fight crime, learn from your mistakes, and work together as a team in traveling exhibit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer, presented by Nemours Children’s Health System.
- From DIY Mouse Ear Headbands to Sashiko Embroidery, head to The Hive: A Makerspace for a creative date night with cool crafts!
- Guests 21 and up can enjoy adult beverages available for purchase.
Out-of-this-World Films and Shows:
- Captain Marvel 3D: Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:50 p.m. July 5 through July 13
- Wall-E: July 18 through July 21 at 5:10 p.m.
- First Man: Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 20 at 7:50 p.m.
- Journey to Space: Select dates & times throughout July.
- Summer Jam Laser Shows: Daily, enjoy tunes from The Beatles, Pink Floyd & more!
To plan ahead for other show times during your visit, view the Theater Schedule.