Orlando Science Center’s adults-only event, Science Night Live is back.
For just $16, guests (21 and up only) are invited to enjoy all four floors of the Science Center– without kids!
Shake up your typical Saturday night routine with special programming like:
- Dissect a squid in Dr. Dare’s Lab.
- Take a Gyo-taku fish printing workshop and create your own unique, reusable tote bag in The Hive: A Makerspace.
- Indulge in ninja nostalgia with our newest exhibit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer and experience the Science Live show ‘Enter the Dojo.’ Learn what it means to be a ninja in this interactive (and hilarious) show.
- Participate in Science Trivia.
- Experience live animals and Coral Reef talks in NatureWorks.
- Delve into the Great Bear Rainforest and Galapagos: Nature’s Wonderland in the Dr. Phillips CineDome.
- Enjoy adult beverages under the stars on the SunTrust Terrace.
Join Dr. Joseph Donoghue, a Coastal Marine Geologist from the University of Central Florida for a riveting talk on Knowledge vs. Belief in Climate Change. Explore how climate misinformation and disinformation have obscured the fact that climate has been changing constantly for most of Earth’s history, and discover how the means exist to reverse this trend, but climate misconceptions have slowed progress.
Then journey through an unprecedented photographic history of Apollo 11, the space mission that defined an era. Contribute to conversations with historian and authority J.L. Pickering who has archived rare space images for more than 40 years and journalist John Bisney who has covered the space program for CNN, the Discovery Science Channel, and SiriusXM Radio.