For 2021, we have chosen a broad theme that partners can engage with in a variety of ways (or not at all - it isn't mandatory). Our theme is: INSPIRING A BETTER TOMORROW THROUGH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!
If you're looking for some inspiration when planning your experience, consider:
- How STEM communities pull together to be of service to their communities.
- How technology companies are helping to solve the problems caused by the pandemic.
- How we can promote inclusion and diversity and provide content that mirrors our communities.
Organizations can participate in-person, virtually or both!
If your organization has multiple events that you would like to propose, please fill out a form for each event separately.
Unable to participate in-person? Discover virtual ways to connect with students, teachers, families and young professionals.
- Go live from your research lab, production studio or workspace with a virtual tour and include Q&A, demonstration or short activity using simple materials found at home to give our littlest scientists the opportunity to build, play, and learn.
- Feature an online experience, podcast or networking event to highlight industry announcements and news.
- Offer conversations with a STEM Professional aimed to empower students about careers in STEM.
- Pre-record or host a live design tutorial with developers sharing how they build games or other interesting tech, offering tips and tricks and encouraging viewers to learn how to make their own creations.
Whether you are an industry partner, college or university, an emerging tech company, artist or game designer or would like to participate, sign up today!
Sponsors who also provide content should also complete a proposal so that we can plan for the exciting content you are bringing to the Expo. To help you answer frequently asked questions and learn about the requirements of exhibitors and presenters, please check out the Expo Guide below and share it with your team.