Love Mess Fest at Orlando Science Center? Then pop on over for its squeaky clean sister event – Bubble Bash! Join us on September 7 and 8 to kick off Aquatic Adventures Month with a splash! Learn about the science of soap, from why bubbles are round to why scientists in different fields study bubbles.
Plus: As seen on America’s Got Talent, master bubble performer and magician Blaise Ryndes will perform his Spheres Bubble Show! Don’t miss this fusion of art, science and comedy on Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 p.m., with an exclusive members-only showing on Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 a.m. RSVP is required.
- Soapmaking in The Hive: A Makerspace: create your own custom bar of soap from shape to scent!
- Bath Time experiments in Dr. Dare's Lab: put on your goggles and lab coat because we’re making Bath Fizzers! Learn about why these trendy products fizzle when they hit the water. Then, using chemistry, create your own!
- Bubble-opolis Metropolis featuring:
- Sensory stations: Sensory activities take the fear out of learning! Children will explore different materials while use all their senses to discover their environment.
- Kid Car Wash Obstacle Course: Navigate your way through this bubble-wrapped obstacle course.
- Stand in a Bubble: Have you ever wanted to be in the center of a bubble? Now you can! Use a hula hoop to pull an entire bubble over your body.
- Bubble Walls: Use a pulley to bring an entire wall of bubbles up around you and your friends
- Outdoor Demonstrations: Mentos in coke, FOAMsplosions and elephant toothpaste demos on the Terrace.*
Admission to Orlando Science Center is free for members*, $21 for adults, $19 for seniors and students, and $15 for youth (ages 2 – 11). Tickets include access to all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen and 3D educational films, and live programming.
Bank of America Weekend
On September 7 and 8, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders get free admission to Orlando Science Center through the Museums on Us program!
To gain free entry, present your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch debit or credit card and a matching photo ID. The deal applies to cardholders only and does not include additional guests or children.