25 November 2013
Posted in DinoDigs
Gasps of awe and wonder as children enter DinoDigs will now be joined by another sound — squeals of delight — as they uncover fossils in Jurassic Ridge, a 540-square-foot excavation site.
Most dinosaur exhibits have a look-but-don’t-touch policy, but Jurassic Ridge encourages hands- (and feet-) on learning. Become an honorary paleontologist and carefully explore this fragile dig site to help Orlando Science Center discover unique fossils from the Jurassic period.
Photo Credit: RF Photography
- Spotlight: Doug Rhodehamel, Resident Orlando Science Center Artist
- PR: Live from Orlando, It's Science Night Live!
- Imagination Playground
- Mr. Richard Member-Only Concert Photos
- Member Monday: August 2013 Photos
- Dr. Ioannis Miaoulis' STEM Forum Photos
- Chase Awards $90,000 Toward Science Literacy Program