19 January 2014
Posted in Otronicon
Otronicon continues featuring larger-than-life video game experiences, state-of-the-art medical and military simulators, and so much more!
Ekso Bionics demonstrated the bionic suit that allows those who are wheelchair-bound to walk again and Otronicon hosted its first FilmSlam competition. Experience Otronicon through Monday!
Photos courtesy of Jennine Miller and Jamie Frishman.
- Otronicon 2014: 30-Second Spot
- OUC AWESOME Project at Lake Como Elementary Photos
- Gingerbread House Workshops Photos 12-22-2013
- Orlando Science Center Voted Favorite Museum for Kids
- Corrosion: The Silent Menace Exhibit Wins Award
- 15 Science Stocking Stuffers Under $15
- Member Monday: December 2013 Photos