04 February 2013
Posted in Engineer It!
Take a trip down memory lane to the last time you played with Legos. Believe it or not, these childhood building blocks weren’t only fun—they actually helped develop your aptitude for math and science!
That’s right—besides building space cruisers, helicopters and pirate ships, Legos are also building the next generation of engineers. They allow children to use their imaginations, plus every Lego project also teaches basic engineering and design principles! Building with these little plastic blocks helps kids develop spatial reasoning and learn about structural integrity, design and a practical sense of geometry.
- Otronicon 2013 - VIP Opening Event
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Aviators and Technologists
- Member Monday, January Photos
- PR: Otronicon Returns to Orlando Science Center
- The Meaning Behind Dec. 21, 2012 and the End of the Mayan Calendar
- PR: Fun Holiday Activities at Orlando Science Center
- Tonight - See Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Geminids