14 February 2013
Posted in Dr. Dare's Lab
Today is Valentine’s Day, a day of conversation hearts, heart-felt cards and carnations. But have you ever stopped to consider the reasons we feel attraction and fall in love?
Although shared interests and compatible personalities may set you and a partner up for a great first date, that coveted “spark” of attraction may be a result of biochemistry. Researchers at the University of Bern in Switzerland believe that initial attraction comes down to pheromones.
- Member Monday, January Photos
- PR: Fun Holiday Activities at Orlando Science Center
- PR: 3D Educational and Hollywood Films Coming to New Digital Adventure Theater
- Scientists Discover Possible Organic Compounds on Mercury
- PR: After-School STEM Workshops Receive AT&T Contribution
- Two-Ton “Alien” Dinosaur Discovered by North American Neighbors
- Ninth Annual Spooktacular Science Extravaganza Photos