23 April 2013
Posted in Dr. Ying Competition
This weekend is the 15th Annual Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition! Every day this week, we'll spotlight one of the five finalists.
Zachary Loeb is a junior enrolled in the business academy program at Viera High School in Melbourne, Fla. Zachary has a strong interest in marine biology, green chemistry and finding solutions to prevent and eliminate pollutants that contaminate the environment. For the past four years, Zachary has conducted research on endocrine disrupting compounds (EDC’s) and their effects on the aquatic environment.
- Astronomers Find the Smallest Exoplanet Yet
- New Fab Lab opens at the Orlando Public Library
- Science Challenge 2013 Photos
- Corrosion: The Silent Menace Grand Opening Photos
- Become a Corrosion Detective
- Japanese Scientists Catch a Thought on Camera
- Scientists More Certain of Higgs Boson Particle Discovery