22 April 2013
Posted in Dr. Ying Competition
This weekend is the 15th Annual Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition! Every day this week, we'll spotlight one of the five finalists.
We start with Sarah Van Sickle of Brevard County’s Satellite Beach High School. Sarah is a senior and a return competitor having being selected as a finalist last year.
- Scientists More Certain of Higgs Boson Particle Discovery
- Careers in Corrosion
- Preventing Corrosion
- Member Monday, March Photos
- Honoring Henry Kubik: Orlando Science Center Visionary
- PR: Orlando Science Center and National Geographic Partner on New Digital Theater
- Are we Living in Danger of Corrosion?