19 November 2013
Posted in Sesame Street Exhibit
Guests were treated to a healthy dose of science learning and fun as Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children hosted Scienterrific Saturday on Nov. 16, 2013.
As a local sponsor of the current traveling exhibit Sesame Street Presents: The Body, physicians and staff of Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children examined bone health and safety, germ prevention, healthy eating, and more! Parents and children experienced hands-on activities, demonstrations and giveaways.
A giant thanks goes out to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children for their involvement and support of Orlando Science Center!
Photo credit: RF Photography
- Member Monday: October 2013 Photos
- PR: Fall into a Day of Discovery with Walmart $5 Day
- Orlando Mini Maker Faire 2013 Photos
- Member Preview: Sesame Street Presents: The Body Photos
- Central Florida Top 5 Reports from Science Night Live
- Engineering is Elementary Training: Stick in the Mud Photos
- Meet the Maker: Dog Powered Robot