11 October 2010
Posted in Green Building Project
As of January 31 2009, 49 percent of the total pounds of fresh or frozen seafood sold at Walmart U.S. have certifications from the Marine Stewardship Council or Aquaculture Certification Council.
Walmart currently has:
- 28 products and counting in our stores that carry the MSC certification
- 100 percent of the farmed shrimp products purchased meet factory processing criteria established by the Aquaculture Certification Council
- Additional shrimp catfish, tilapia and salmon farms becoming ACC-certified
Learn more about Walmarts sustainability efforts and how to be more green in your life at Greenovations.
- PR: WFTV and Orlando Science Center Partner on New Interactive Weather Exhibit
- PR: Orlando Science Center Explores Our Planet, Our Universe
- Cocktails & Cosmos September 2010 Photos
- The Fury of a Tornado
- Blue Skies Ahead
- PR: Cocktails & Cosmos Hosts a Circus for Grownups
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day Photos - August 2010