12 April 2010
Posted in Press and Media
Mission: Nutrition III at the Orlando Science Center
Learn about healthcare careers and medical simulation, Premiere for new “Careers for Life” Exhibit
Saturday, April 17, 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
What: Mission: Nutrition is back for the third year to highlight the important of health and wellness in our everyday lives. This year’s event will continue to emphasize healthcare careers as well as spotlighting advancements in medical technology and patient simulation. Mission: Nutrition III will see the “Rise of the Machines.”
New: The event will also host the premiere of Careers for Life, an interactive exhibit spotlighting growing opportunities in the healthcare field. The exhibit features multiple kiosks with testimonials from actual nurses, therapists, and paramedics. It also uses basic anatomical displays to show the connection between the medical professional and their specialty. The Careers for Life exhibit is funded by a grant from the US Department of Labor, in partnership with Seminole State College and supported by in-kind contributions and assistance from WorkForce Central Florida and the Partners for a Healthy Community.
- PR: Kids Turn Trash Into Scientific Treasure
- PR: The Festival of Chocolate Stimulates the Mind As Well as the Tastebuds
- PR: Discovering Dinosaurs at Fossil Fest 4
- PR: Bee Mine Valentines Day Holiday Workshop
- PR: Amazon Comes to the Giant Screen at the Orlando Science Center
- PR: Hop on over to the Orlando Science Center!
- A/C System Update