05 July 2010
Posted in Science Live!
To prepare liquid nitrogen through the process of liquidation, molecular energy from Nitrogen is removed. So the liquid has little to no energy and is also a freezing temperature. When the liquid is exposed to regular conditions, the molecules inside the liquid start absorbing the heat energy from its surroundings causing it to boil. Liquid nitrogen even boils at temperatures below zero!!
- Dr. Ying Competition 2010 Article in Orlando Sentinel Orange Extra
- PR: Orlando Science Center Promotes the Science of Sustainability
- PR: AT&T Grant Supports Youth Technology Program
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2009 Winners
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2008 Winner
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2007 Winner
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2006 Winners