23 April 2013
Posted in Dr. Ying Competition
This weekend is the 15th Annual Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition! Every day this week, we'll spotlight one of the five finalists.
Divya Ravinder is a freshman at the International Baccalaureate School at Bartow High School in Bartow, Fla. Since sixth grade, Divya has competed in and has won first place in several science competitions including eCYBERMISSION, Siemens We Can Change the World Challenge, Disney Planet Challenge, Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge, Polk County Regional Science and Engineering Fair, Orlando Science Fair, and State Science and Engineering Fair to name a few.
- Japanese Scientists Catch a Thought on Camera
- Scientists More Certain of Higgs Boson Particle Discovery
- Careers in Corrosion
- Preventing Corrosion
- Member Monday, March Photos
- Honoring Henry Kubik: Orlando Science Center Visionary
- PR: Orlando Science Center and National Geographic Partner on New Digital Theater