Individual Membership - $105
- Access to Science Center exhibits and films for one
- Discounts to special events and blockbuster exhibitions
- Unlimited Digital Education Films
- One Hollywood film per visit
- Unlimited Giant Screen Films
- Free parking
- Four complimentary guest passes (exclusions apply)
- Discounts in the Science Store and Subway®
- Discounts on camps, workshops and birthday parties
- Exclusive invitations to member-only events
- Free admission to Otronicon, Spooktacular, and more!
- Free admission to more than 300 ASTC science centers worldwide
- One-year subscription to SCOPE Magazine
Couple Membership - $120
- All the benefits of an Individual Membership, plus:
- Access to Science Center exhibits and films for two
Family Membership - $135
- All the benefits of Individual Membership, plus:
- Access to Science Center exhibits and films for two adults and any children living in the household under the age of 18
Are you 55 or older?
Save $10 off a membership today! Senior Individual, Senior Couple and Senior Family memberships are available for members 55 and older. Senior Family Memberships include two adult grandparents and grandchildren under the age of 18.
Add-on-Adults may be added to Family Memberships for an additional $25 each. Limit two add-on-adults per membership. A photo ID is required at time of purchase.
Memberships do not include special engagement exhibitions. Complimentary guest passes, consignment vouchers, discount offers and reciprocal member admissions are not accepted during major special events such as but not limited to Otronicon and Blockbuster Exhibits.
Membership is nontransferable and nonrefundable. Contents of exhibits are subject to change. Memberships are valid for a year from the date of purchase. Free admission benefit does not apply when member visits as part of a school, group, class or tour. Visitors must be 18 years or older to be eligible for an individual membership.
Traveling throughout the United States? All Orlando Science Center Members enjoy free admission to not only Orlando Science Center, but also to more than 250 Association of Science and Technology Museums nationwide. For more information go to: www.astc.org/members/passlist_about.htm.
Please note that participants in the ASTC Passport program set their own reciprocal admission policies and restrictions. We recommend you visit www.astc.org or call ahead before you visit. The Orlando Science Center has reciprocal agreements with all local members of the program.
04 October 2011
Posted in Membership Levels
As a benefit of Orlando Science Center membership, you have access to 280 museums and science centers across the country through a program called the ASTC passport. In turn, Orlando Science Center allows these participating museums and science centers access to the Orlando Science Center. The Orlando Science Center enforces the ASTC policy to encourage people to support their home museums with membership and encourage member visitation when they are traveling.
Based on ASTC’s policy, please know the following restrictions apply when using the ASTC passport program to enter the Orlando Science Center:
- To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away “as the crow flies” from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff at Orlando Science Center will request proof of residence for benefits to apply.
- The admission is for general admission only, no films, no special programs or blockbuster exhibits.
- As of December 31, 2011 the Orlando Science Center will no longer honor reciprocal members with the home museum of MOAS, Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory, Discovery Center, The Florida Air Museum at Sun 'n Fun, and The Gillespie Museum.
- Science Centers/Museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the Travel Passport Program, 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Please check that your home organization is on the list of approved centers before visiting.