23 October 2014
Posted in Community
It's been said that today's youth are tomorrow's leaders. They're also tomorrow's innovators and inventors, and the ones who can help create new opportunities for our local economies to prosper and flourish.
To inspire our local youth to develop new ideas that can change the world, Bright House Networks is proud to present "Bright Ideas STEM from Today’s Youth" — a multi-state competition where high school students show how STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) can bring their idea to life!
Want to get your students' inner geniuses going? We've put together a few ideas and a list of resources that can help you focus your students on using STEM to solve some of today’s challenges.
Whether big or small, your students’ Bright Ideas can change the world!
Download the Bright Ideas Institute Kit to get the tools and instructions you need to participate. This kit includes:
- The Bright Ideas 60-second promotional video
- A list of programming networks with STEM-related content
- Some suggested activities for generating Bright Ideas entries
For more information or to enter the competition, visit www.brighthouse.com/brightideas.
- Member Monday: September 2014 Photos
- PR: Maker Faire Orlando 2014 at Orlando Science Center September 13-14
- Science Night Live 9-6-2014 Photos
- PR: An Astronaut & Orion Spacecraft Project Manager to Present at Science Night Live
- Mr. Richard Returns for Members-Exclusive Concert 8-30-2014 Photos
- Walmart $5 Day 08-24-2014 Photos
- 2014 Celebration of Running 5k Photos