12 May 2015
Posted in YEA! Orlando
Local students from the Young Entrepreneurs Academy Class of 2015 at Orlando Science Center revealed their new start-up businesses to the public at the YEA! Trade Show on May 9, 2015 at Orlando Fashion Square.
Mall shoppers were able to learn about the students' businesses, purchase their products and services, and see prototypes. The presentation was a culmination of nine months of hard work resulting in the graduates owning and operating their own businesses. The Young Entrepreneurs Academy is an educational program co-hosted by the Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce and Orlando Science Center.
Thank you to Orlando Fashion Square for hosting this great event!
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Nikhil Patel
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Anjeli Nandwani
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Cathleen Mestre
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Alexandra Gabrielski
- 2015 Dr. Ying Finalist: Peter Ashley
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy Investor Panel Photos
- Orlando Science Center Leads Charge to Florida Capitol for STEM Day