19 June 2014
Posted in Events
Thursday, June 26, 6:30 p.m.
Orlando Science Center Hosts A Bimonthly Series for the Community's Curious at the East End Market
Ed Measom, an adjunct professor at the University of Central Florida, will wow you with all you never needed to know about the history of brewing. From the Lager Revolution to the Dark Days of Prohibition, you'll learn how this drink has shaped our civilization. The award-winning home brewer and nationally-ranked beer judge will then get geeky on the science behind flavor and fermentation of beer.
Beginning at 7:30 p.m., dive deeper into the science of brewing with beer and food pairings from East End Market's merchants for $20 per person. By the end, you'll know how to identify the six different taste profiles and be able to create your own pairings at home using the ICCC equation.
Register for lecture and/or tasting at www.eastendmkt.com/events-classes. Space is limited for the tasting.
- Musical Guest "TWITCHY" to Perform at Science Night Live
- Laser Light Shows
- EiE Workshop — Catching Wind: Designing Windmills 05-23-2014 Photos
- Class of 2013-2014 Preschool Graduation Photos & Video
- Member Monday: May 2014 Photos
- Member Preview - Curious George: Let's Get Curious! Photos - 05-17-2014
- The Science of Wine 2014 Photos