29 September 2014
Posted in Events
October 4, 2014 - May 2, 2015
First Saturday of every month, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Safely gaze upon the closest star to our home planet - the Sun. Our astronomers take aim at the sun to reveal the secrets hidden behind its glare. Take a peek at the Sun’s surface to see what kind of day the sun is having. Sometimes the surface is placid and serene but more often than not, it is boiling with sunspots and solar flares.
Please check the Science Live! Calendar for scheduled dates.
Crosby Observatory is included in Orlando Science Center Admission.
- Mr. Richard Returns for Members-Exclusive Concert 8-30-2014 Photos
- Walmart $5 Day 08-24-2014 Photos
- 2014 Celebration of Running 5k Photos
- Member Monday: August 2014 Photos
- Member Monday: July 2014 Photos
- PR: Orlando Science Center & Orlando, Inc. Launch Young Entrepreneurship Academy this Fall
- 4th of July Member Celebration 2014 Photos