Join our "Innovative Interns" Program
Internships are one of the best ways for individuals to gain experience in their field(s) of interest. Orlando Science Center internships offer hands on experience in a fun and professional setting. Interns work throughout the building on a wide variety of projects and tasks including everything from science education to behind-the-scenes projects.
The Innovative Internship Program at Orlando Science Center is designed to provide college students and recent graduates with the opportunity to gain a realistic in-depth view of a career path. Please note that many of the internships offered within the organization do not pay; however, if a stipend is offered to students it will be noted.
The Science Centers currently offers internship opportunities in the following areas:
Click on the internship of interest to view a full job description PDF.
- Development Internship (stipend)
- Early Childhood Foundations Intern
- Early Childhood Music/Art Intern
- Early Childhood Preschool Intern
- Early Childhood Primary Intern
- Early Childhood Programs Assistant
- Education Department Internship
- Exhibit Prototyping Internship
- Grant Writing Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Marketing and Public Relations Internship
- Member Relations Internship
- Summer Field Trip Internship
- Visitor Experience Internship
- Volunteer Resources Internship