27 May 2014
Posted in EiE Workshops
On Friday, May 23, 2014, second grade students at Castle Creek Elementary imagined, planned and created windmill blades.
The workshop was the next installment in the “Engineering Our Future” initiative sponsored by Lockheed Martin in partnership with Orlando Science Center. The program utilizes the nationally recognized curriculum “Engineering is Elementary” and combines it with teacher support in the classroom as well as in-classroom student workshops provided by Orlando Science Center.
The Science Center recently earned their endorsement to become an official EiE collaborator through Museum of Science, Boston.
Photo Credit: RF Photography
- Orlando Science Center Awarded $20,000 in Disney Grants Support
- PR: Fourth Annual Science of Wine at Orlando Science Center
- PR: Brevard County Teenager Takes Top Prize at Dr. Ying Competition
- 2014 Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition Video, Photos & Results
- Member Monday: April 2014 Photos
- PR: 16th Annual Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition
- 2014 Dr. Ying Finalist: Samuel Brenner