08 March 2013
Posted in Corrosion: The Silent Menace
Just in time for the opening of our exhibit “Corrosion: The Silent Menace” comes the world’s largest corrosion conference, right here in Orlando!
NACE International, The Corrosion Society, is hosting its annual CORROSION 2013 Convention and Expo at the Orange County Convention Center March 17-21. Industry leaders, corrosion engineers, pipeline operators, government officials and corrosion researchers will come together to discuss the threats of corrosion, learn about new technologies that fight it and ways that people and businesses can prevent corrosion from attacking pipelines, bridges, airplanes, buildings and more.
- 2013 Kinetic Challenge Photos
- The Corrosion Crisis
- Orlando Science Center Wins USGBC Central Florida 2012 LEED EBOM Project of the Year
- Cupid’s Chemicals: The Science Behind Falling in Love
- Beauty is in the “Phi” of the Beholder
- Turning Gaming Superheroes into Everyday Superheroes
- Member Monday, February Photos