25 February 2013
Posted in Press and Media
Orlando Science Center and National Geographic Partner on New Digital Theater
Premieres Meerkats 3D On Saturday, March 2
ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 22, 2013)—The Orlando Science Center will partner with National Geographic Cinema Ventures (NGCV) to rebrand their newly-renovated Digital Adventure Theater as the “Digital Adventure Theater, Presented by National Geographic.” The partnership will launch on Saturday, March 2 with the premiere of “Meerkats 3D.” With this branding partnership, the Science Center will gain special access to one of the world’s largest giant-screen film libraries that includes award-winning films in 2D and 3D digital formats.
As part of the partnership, National Geographic Cinema Ventures will produce or release two new titles each year, allowing the Science Center a first look at films in development and the opportunity to be among the first to release them. The Orlando Science Center will become a premiere location for NGCV films with exclusivity in Central Florida. NGCV will also provide marketing support to the theater.
- Cupid’s Chemicals: The Science Behind Falling in Love
- Beauty is in the “Phi” of the Beholder
- Turning Gaming Superheroes into Everyday Superheroes
- Member Monday, February Photos
- Educational Workshops at 24th Annual ZORA! Festival Photos
- Legos Help Build the Next Generation of Engineers
- The Science Behind the Perfect Pass