05 August 2010
Posted in Press and Media
Run/Walk to Benefit the Orlando Science Center
August 14, 2010, Begins 7:30 a.m. at the Science Center
WHAT: Presented by Florida Hospital and the Track Shack Foundation, the Annual Celebration of Running 5K will be held at the Orlando Science Center in Loch Haven Park on August 14, 2010. The Celebration of Running 5K is part of a month long celebration (and sale) at the Track Shack, which commemorates 32 years of business, and kicks off the famous Grand Prix series.
- PR: Orlando Science Center Harnesses the Power of the Sun
- Fuzzy Elephants, Roaring Chickens, and Tolstoy
- What Do You Mean They're FAKE?!
- Dr. Ying Competition 2010 Article in Orlando Sentinel Orange Extra
- PR: Orlando Science Center Promotes the Science of Sustainability
- PR: AT&T Grant Supports Youth Technology Program
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2009 Winners