At Orlando Science Center, members are the cornerstones to our success. Your membership is a valuable and cost-effective passport to unlimited possibilities.
Become a member of the Orlando Science Center and enjoy many valuable benefits throughout the year! When you become a member, you also help the Science Center continue a long tradition of scientific exploration, exhibitions and educational programs that reach over half a million schoolchildren annually.
Three easy ways to JOIN today:
2. Call 407.514.2139 to speak with a membership associate.
3. Visit Orlando Science Center.
Memberships do not include special engagement exhibitions. Complimentary guest passes, consignment vouchers, discount offers and reciprocal member admissions are not accepted during major special events such as but not limited to Otronicon, Maker Faire Orlando and Blockbuster Exhibits. Free parking not applied to overflow parking lots in surrounding areas.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Contents of exhibits are subject to change. Memberships are valid one year from date of purchase. Free admission benefit does not apply when a member child visits with a group. Memberships do not include special engagement exhibitions. Other exclusions may apply.
04 October 2011
Posted in Membership Levels
As a benefit of Orlando Science Center membership, you have access to 280 museums and science centers across the country through a program called the ASTC passport. In turn, Orlando Science Center allows these participating museums and science centers access to the Orlando Science Center. The Orlando Science Center enforces the ASTC policy to encourage people to support their home museums with membership and encourage member visitation when they are traveling.
Based on ASTC’s policy, please know the following restrictions apply when using the ASTC passport program to enter the Orlando Science Center:
- To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away “as the crow flies” from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff at Orlando Science Center will request proof of residence for benefits to apply.
- The admission is for general admission only, no films, no special programs or blockbuster exhibits.
- As of December 31, 2011 the Orlando Science Center will no longer honor reciprocal members with the home museum of MOAS, Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory, Discovery Center, The Florida Air Museum at Sun 'n Fun, and The Gillespie Museum.
- Science Centers/Museums located within 90 miles of each other are excluded from the Travel Passport Program, 90 miles is measured “as the crow flies” and not by driving distance. Please check that your home organization is on the list of approved centers before visiting.