09 February 2015
Posted in Press and Media
Celebrities in the World of Forensics Converge at Science Night Live
Producer of TV series “Bones” and Orlando’s Dr. G Headline Orlando Science Center’s 60th Anniversary Kickoff
Saturday, Feb. 21; 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 9, 2015) — Orlando Science Center is reserved strictly for adults at Science Night Live on Saturday, Feb. 21 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. The first SNL of the year features celebrity scientists including world-famous Dr. Henry Lee, local favorite Jan Garavaglia, M.D. (aka Dr. G), the producer of the TV series “Bones” Dr. Kathy Reichs and more as they demystify the forensic sciences. This event is the kickoff to Orlando Science Center’s 60th anniversary celebration.
In addition, visitors can view stars and planets from the Crosby Observatory; conduct their own crime scene investigations in Dr. Dare’s Laboratory; delight in food and adult beverages available for purchase; explore hands-on exhibits and so much more!
- Otronicon v.10 VIP Reception 1-15-2015 Photos
- Mayor Dyer vs. Scott Maxwell Video Game Showdown 1-15-2015 Photos
- Member Monday: January 2015 Photos
- 8th Annual Neanderthal Ball 11-01-2014 Photos
- PR: Orlando Science Center Earns ACA-Accredited Camp Status
- Science in the City 10-28-2014
- Spooktacular 10-26-2014 Photos