18 June 2015
Posted in History and Future
To celebrate Orlando Science Center’s 500,000th visitor during our 60th anniversary year, we surprised a family in the admissions line with a presentation of goodies delivered by the programming staff; new resident robot, PAL; and President and CEO JoAnn Newman.
Rachel Zabar and Rebecca DuPrey are childhood best friends. Rebecca and her daughter Abigail were visiting the Zabar family from New York and they decided to visit Orlando Science Center with their families! The families enjoyed a private tour of Mummies of the World: The Exhibition a meet and greet with our resident robot PAL and a baby alligator, and received many other VIP perks, including a free annual membership and a gift bag from the new Science Store.
Photo Credit: Roberto Gonzalez
- Member Monday: May 2015 Photos
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy Trade Show Photos
- The Science of Wine 2015 Photos
- The Science of Wine Silent Auction is Nothing Short of Spectacular
- Orlando's Best Restaurants & Caterers On Hand at The Science of Wine
- Thom Horsey Leads Cutting-Edge Wine Seminar at The Science of Wine
- 2015 Dr. Nelson Ying Science Competition Photos & Results