27 March 2015
Posted in Cosmic Golf Challenge
More than 200 golfers took a swing for science on March 26, 2015 during the 32nd Annual Cosmic Golf Challenge at the Walt Disney World Golf Magnolia and Palm Courses. Sponsored by Bright House Networks, the event raised funds for youth education programs at the Science Center. Various corporate teams and individual players came together to putt for progress over 18 holes of best ball tournament play on two separate courses.
Hole sponsors, "mulligans" available for purchase and raffle prizes generated revenue, and professional golfers could step in to swing for a donation. Players enjoyed lunch, dinner, an awards ceremony, drawings, contests and prizes. A special thank you to Bright House Networks, Jaguar Technologies, KableLink Communication, Knight Enterprises, Noble Resources, Oakstone Capital Partners and Structured Broadband Services for their generous and ongoing support of the Orlando Science Center.
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy CEO Roundtable 02-26-2015 Photos
- Curtis Kinetic Science Competition 02-21-2015 Photos
- Science Night Live 02-21-2015 Photos
- Young Maker Workshop: E-Textiles 2-14-2015 Photos
- PR: Celebrity Scientists Converge at Science Night Live
- Otronicon v.10 Day 4 Photos
- Otronicon v.10: Game Jam Award Ceremony