19 February 2015
Posted in Maker Faire Orlando
At the first Young Maker Workshop of 2015 guests created their own wearable tech in the form of e-textiles!
Also known as electronic textiles, smart textiles or smart fabrics, e-textiles are fabrics that enable digital components and electronics to be embedded in them. Many intelligent clothing, smart clothing, wearable technology and wearable computing projects involve the use of e-textiles.
Using conductive string, fabric, LED lights and batteries, guests fashioned a light-up cuff bracelet to wear themselves or to give to their valentine.
- Otronicon v.10 Day 1 Photos
- Otronicon v.10 VIP Reception 1-15-2015 Photos
- Mayor Dyer vs. Scott Maxwell Video Game Showdown 1-15-2015 Photos
- Member Monday: January 2015 Photos
- 8th Annual Neanderthal Ball 11-01-2014 Photos
- PR: Orlando Science Center Earns ACA-Accredited Camp Status
- Science in the City 10-28-2014