08 April 2010
Posted in Press and Media
Bright House Networks Scores a Hole-In-One for Science!
11:00 a.m. Registration
11:45 a.m. Practice
12:45 p.m. Welcome
1:00 p.m. Shot Gun Start
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Awards Presentation
Foursomes Still Available for April 15 Tournament
(Orlando, FL) - More than 200 golfers are putting for progress during the 27th Annual Cosmic Golf Challenge at Champions Gate Golf Resort on Thursday, April 15. Sponsored by Bright House Networks and Cisco Systems, the event expects to raise more than $100,000 for educational programs at the Orlando Science Center.
Various corporate teams and individual players will come together to swing for science over 18 holes of best ball tournament play on two separate courses. Hole sponsors, buying “mulligans” and raffle prizes will also generate revenue and Don Reid Ford and Mullinax Ford have both donated cars for hole-in-one prizes on each course. Players will enjoy lunch, dinner, an awards ceremony, drawings, contests and prizes.
- PR: Who’s the “Best” in Central Florida?
- Kinetic Challenge 2010 Winners Wrap-up
- PR: Kids Turn Trash Into Scientific Treasure
- New Milk Display Moooves Into KidsTown
- PR: The Festival of Chocolate Stimulates the Mind As Well as the Tastebuds
- PR: Discovering Dinosaurs at Fossil Fest 4
- PR: Bee Mine Valentines Day Holiday Workshop