18 March 2013
Posted in NatureWorks
Have you ever wondered what your brain looks like when you think? Science just got one step closer to solving the mystery!
Scientists at Japan's National Institute of Genetics announced last month that they have succeeded in catching the thought of a young zebrafish on camera!
- Honoring Henry Kubik: Orlando Science Center Visionary
- Dr. Seuss 100th Birthday Celebration Photos
- PR: Orlando Science Center and National Geographic Partner on New Digital Theater
- Are we Living in Danger of Corrosion?
- 2013 Inspire Science Breakfast Photos
- Members-Only Event: Bad Guy Breakfast Photos
- 2013 Kinetic Challenge Photos