21 April 2010
Posted in Press and Media
Orlando Science Center Provides Title I Students With Tools for Future Success
Photo Caption: Orlando Science Center President and CEO JoAnn Newman with AT&T's Judy Spencer, Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and Orange County Commissioner Bill Segal. On behalf of the Orlando Science Center, Newman accepted a $50,000 grant from the AT&T Foundation during the Science Center's Otronicon event. The grant enabled nine Title I middle school classes to attend the event as well as fund 60 scholarships for a digital media academy for teens this summer.
- PR: aRE yOU READY FOR THE Rise of the MacHines?
- PR: 27th Annual Cosmic Golf Challenge Benefits Orlando Science Center
- The Super Service Center is Back!
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day Photos
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day Video
- PR: Walmart Foundation Helps Offer $5 Admission for Everyone!
- PR: Experience the Wild Side of Chocolate