Why throw a party for
one hour, when you can
play the whole day!
We know you're busy. Orlando Science Center's all-inclusive party packages are designed to take the hassle out of party planning so you can relax and celebrate with your kids!
Super Science Parties
- Choice of themed Party Experience - Party Animals, Exploration Space, Weird Science or Fantastic Jurassic
- All-day admission to Orlando Science Center for 20 party guests (plus 1 birthday child and 1 parent for Free)
- Reserved tickets for the full party for one giant-screen film in the Dr. Phillips CineDome or 3D digital film in the Digital Adventure Theater
- Educational and fun activities for the kids
- Party Host to serve birthday cake, ice cream and drinks
- Private birthday room for party activities, gift exchange and cake celebration
- Themed Publix birthday cake (sheet cake, one layer, butter cream frosting, you pick flavor of cake)
- Unlimited vanilla ice cream and lemonade
- Paper and serving products (plates, napkins, cups and forks)
- Parking included for all guests
- Printable invitations
** For safety reasons, NO HELIUM or MYLAR BALLOONS, CONFETTI, SILLY STRING or STREAMERS are allowed.
Please Note: Parties with more than 20 guests are placed in an alternative location. Additional guests cost $12.50 per person.
Want to offer your guests additional treats? Not a problem!
Sub Platters, Pizza, and other food items can be arranged for an additional fee. We also offer gift bags and other party essentials for purchase. All special requests must be reserved at least 1 week in advance. Please contact our Birthday Coordinator at 407.514.2059 for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Our party food is provided by Science Center vendors. Outside food is not permitted.
- Super Science Party - $325 (Orlando Science Center Members receive 10% off!)
- We can host larger parties at $12.50 per additional guest (adult or child). These parties are hosted in an alternative room location.
- Non-refundable deposit of $75 is required to reserve party date.
Birthday Party Information and Reservations
- To book a party, call the Reservations Office at 407.514.2112 at least two weeks prior to your date to schedule your child's party.
- Holding a reservation requires at $75 non-refundable deposit.
- Super Science Parties are scheduled on Saturdays & Sundays:
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Book a party and print your own special Orlando Science Center birthday invitations for your party guests!
- Questions? Check out our birthday Frequently Asked Questions.
Orlando Science Center Birthday Parties are sponsored by
Publix Super Markets Charities.
19 June 2013
Posted in Birthday Parties
Frequently Asked Questions
Every party package allows you and your guests to explore the Orlando Science Center before and after your party – that’s all of Orlando Science Center, all day!
The Orlando Science Center provides maximum celebration with minimum hassle. Our parties are appropriate for ages 5-12.
What does the Party Host do?
Your birthday celebration begins with a Party Host that will greet your guests in a private room. The Party Host will provide age-appropriate educational activities related to the party theme. The Host will lead the singing when the Publix cake comes out.
All the paper products are provided and the Party Host will cut the cake and serve ice cream to all the guests. When it is time to open gifts, the Party Host will be taking notes for you of who gave each present. You will be able to enjoy the moment and take photos of this special time while leaving the clean-up to us.