25 November 2013
Posted in DinoDigs
Gasps of awe and wonder as children enter DinoDigs will now be joined by another sound — squeals of delight — as they uncover fossils in Jurassic Ridge, a 540-square-foot excavation site.
Most dinosaur exhibits have a look-but-don’t-touch policy, but Jurassic Ridge encourages hands- (and feet-) on learning. Become an honorary paleontologist and carefully explore this fragile dig site to help Orlando Science Center discover unique fossils from the Jurassic period.
Photo Credit: RF Photography
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day 10-20-2013 Photos
- Member Monday: October 2013 Photos
- PR: Fall into a Day of Discovery with Walmart $5 Day
- Orlando Mini Maker Faire 2013 Photos
- Central Florida Top 5 Reports from Science Night Live
- Engineering is Elementary Training: Stick in the Mud Photos
- Meet the Maker: Dog Powered Robot