15 November 2013
Posted in Member News
Members had health on the mind at Monday’s Member Monday when they participated in jumping jacks, hula hooping and stretching with Athletic Trainer Molly Carver from Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Members also received resources aimed at keeping children healthy.
Monday, December 8, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Join in on the fun at our next Member Monday! Puppeteers from Michelee Puppets will showcase their interactive puppet production which will focus on childhood literacy. Plus, make a holiday puppet craft to take home.
Be a part of our future Member Monday events every second Monday of the month.
Not a member, but would like to be? Click here to join now.
- Member Monday: October 2013 Photos
- PR: Fall into a Day of Discovery with Walmart $5 Day
- Orlando Mini Maker Faire 2013 Photos
- Member Preview: Sesame Street Presents: The Body Photos
- Central Florida Top 5 Reports from Science Night Live
- Engineering is Elementary Training: Stick in the Mud Photos
- Meet the Maker: Dog Powered Robot