21 October 2013
Another Walmart Foundation $5 Day has come and gone, as guests of all ages experienced all the Science Center has to offer for only $5 per person.
Certainly, families left inspired having enjoyed fall's traveling exhibit Sesame Street Presents: The Body; giant-screen and 3D films in the Dr. Phillips CineDome and Digital Adventure Theater: A National Geographic Experience; current live show High Voltage; and all four floors of exhibits.
The Walmart Foundation, once again, went above and beyond in allowing the Central Florida community to enjoy Orlando Science Center. Thank you to all those who volunteered and participated!
All photos courtesy of RF Photography.
- Spotlight: Doug Rhodehamel, Resident Orlando Science Center Artist
- Meet the Maker: DeltaMaker
- Science Night Live: September 2013 Photos
- Meet the Maker: Joe Donoughe, Human Powered Snow Cones
- PR: Live from Orlando, It's Science Night Live!
- Imagination Playground
- Mr. Richard Member-Only Concert Photos