03 May 2010
Free Admission To Celebrate The Lunchables “Field Trips for All” Program on Saturday, May 1, 2010
To help Orlando experience what the world has to offer outside of the classroom, the Lunchables team provided free admission to the Orlando Science Center for 1,250 guests ($15,000 worth of admissions) on Saturday, May 1, 2010. They provided this donation as a part of its “Field Trips for All” program.
The “Field Trips For All” program is the first effort from the Lunchables team’s new initiative called Project Potential. Aimed at empowering kids with opportunities that help them realize their full potential, Project Potential will provide enriching encounters kids otherwise wouldn’t have the chance to experience.
The Orlando Science Center was one of five science museums across the country, including ones in San Diego, Houston, Chicago and Indianapolis, selected to participate in this special event. Lunchables’ “Field Trips for All” is now recruiting nominations for classrooms to receive a complimentary field trip in the next school year.
Deserving classrooms will be selected from nominations submitted online at lunchables.com from now through June 1, 2010. For more information or to submit a nomination, log onto lunchables.com.
- Ying Scholar Spotlight: 2005 Winners
- PR: aRE yOU READY FOR THE Rise of the MacHines?
- PR: 27th Annual Cosmic Golf Challenge Benefits Orlando Science Center
- The Super Service Center is Back!
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day Photos
- Walmart Foundation $5 Day Video
- PR: Walmart Foundation Helps Offer $5 Admission for Everyone!